Activision today released Patch 1.20 on Call of Duty WWII, with an almost 10 gigabyte update. Among other things, the patch is preparing for the last DLC Shadow War.
With the COD WWII Patch 1.20 there will be a new division, in addition there is also a new Basic Training.
With the DLC Shadow War 10 new trophies have appeared, here you will find all the new trophies for the Zombie Map The Frozen Dawn.
COD WWII – Patch Notes 1.20
Preliminary patch notes!
- NEW Division: COMMANDO – Commandos are versatile, self-sufficient soldiers that excel at capitalizing on an advantage. Equipped with a personal Paratrooper Insert, combatants in this new division can drop into battle from the skies, either landing behind enemy lines or right next to the objective. On top of their ability to get into the action faster than any other division, Commandos boast a variety of benefits that are activated when they perform well. Not only do they regenerate health quicker, but killing an enemy soldier instantly activates health regeneration, allowing the Commando to get into the next fight even sooner. On top of that, multikills and headshots grant additional score as well as ammo. Playing as a Commando can give you the upper hand when fighting a group of enemies, but only if you’re able to keep these abilities active. Finally, Commandos of the highest rank can equip two Basic Trainings at all times. With the flexibility of two Basic Trainings, the ability to take down enemy after enemy without pause, and access to the powerful utility of Paratrooper Insert, Commandos are a force to be reckoned with in any map or mode.
- NEW Basic Training: Catalyst – Gain access to a special serum that can be used in battle to increase weapon handling for a short time. The serum regenerates over time, so save it for the most pivotal moments in a match.
- NEW Basic Training: Remedy – Health regenerates quicker.
- Fixed Issue with 15th and 16th create a class slots
- Fixed Issue with Lever Action reload animation when Iron Sights Attachment equipped
- Fixed issue with Cavalry Shield Hitbox misalignment
- Various UI improvements.
- Fixed issue with UI Error Message when attempting to access the Quartermaster.
- Shovel Melee Weapon Variants
- New Orders and Contracts