Funcom today released a new Conan Exiles update. Below you will find the complete patch notes on January 30.
Conan Exiles Update 1.53 is now available for download. With the update there are many adjustments and bug fixes.
Conan Exiles Update 1.53 Patch Notes
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue where some assets were taking up too much memory.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of building exploits.
- Fixed an exploit regarding logging out while climbing.
- Fixed an exploit regarding attribute points.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot bases that had yet not been loaded on the client.
- Fixed a number of undermesh locations and methods.
- Added fuse time to explosive jars to limit the abuse of some macros.
- Fixed an exploit which would allow Javelins and Orbs being thrown through walls and surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where stacks of glitched arrows could be refilled.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow the construction of floating bases.
Building and placeable fixes
- Doors are now aligned to Stable Fence Gate Frame and Stable Fence Gate Frame (Pillars) correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Great-sword 3rd heavy attack would not hit reliably.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character cannot attack after unequipping a torch while performing directional attack with a one-handed weapon.
- Battle Standard no longer loses functionality for the player who re-joined the session in the Proving Grounds zone.
- Killing your own pet no longer grants experience points.
- Accuracy 40 perk now correctly works when shooting both players and NPCs.
AI and thrall fixes
- Followers should now correctly consume food on listen servers.
- Thralls and pets should now consume food at a slower rate.
- Fixed an issue where mods would break the hunger system and prevent pets and thralls from eating.
- Fixed an issue where a Rocknose King spawned inside a rock and was unable to move from there.
- Frost Giant Bodyguard can no longer access Accuracy related perks.
- Horses can no longer dive.
- Ownerless thralls will now decay over time as intended.
- Fixed an issue that allowed certain NPC’s to be killed without retaliation in the Wine Cellar dungeon.
- Blood stains should now be removed correctly from pets.
- Fixed an additional issue where Pets’ level may reset after dedicated sever restart.
- Fixed an issue where followers would sometimes equip the weapon of the owning player.
- Rusted Chestpiece now provides the same cold resistance as other parts of the Rusted set.
- Rebalanced (increased) damage for Quivering Arrows.
- In-game lootchests should now replenish correctly for other players. This would occur if a player stops interacting by pressing the “ESC” button.
- Some in-game assets had white textures – this should now be fixed.
- Night-vision potions and equipment should now work correctly again.
- Fixed an issue where falling damage would not reduce the mount’s endurance.
- Fixed a few instances where players could ride a Horse in First Person Perspective camera.
- The “Explore the entire Exiled Lands” Journey Step should now unlock properly.
- Stables collision now more accurately reflects the model.
- All seeds and flowers should now correctly have the same stack-size.
- Fixed an issue where the Khari Soldier mail had visible gaps between the textures on the chest area of the female character.
- Fixed a skinning issue with Poitain Heavy Armor.
Terrain and environment fixes
- Fixed a missing water volume in the underwater passage leading to the Undergate.
Animation and cinematic fixes
- Fixed an issue where corpses would T-pose on spawn and/or death.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to interrupt the dismounting animation.
- Added mounted weapon-equipping animations.
- Fixed an issue where players would always see other players only mount from the left side of the horse.
- Certain character customization options are no longer reset to default while mounted.
- Using a sword while mounted should no longer stutter on dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause flickering of body parts when creating a female character.
UI and text fixes
- Interacting player armors should no longer be presented in unconscious player inventories when interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue where “Clear Keybinding” option became non-functional after clearing few keybindings when using a controller.
- Fixed an inconsistency between functionality and keywords of building Pieces from the Riders of Hyboria DLC.
- Added contextual information regarding combat while riding a mount.
- Fixed a case where a redundant horse health bar would display on receiving damage from its rider.
- Fixed an issue where follower diet tabs would be empty.
- Fixed additional issues with keybindings.
- Pet and Thrall Strength attribute bonus is now accurately reflected in the Attribute section of the companion Stats.
- Our #spellchekker team fixed various typos and grammar. As a result, they’ve been allowed to experience sunlight for a whooping half an hour.
- Putting a food item that is about to expire into a slot on the shortcutbar no longer permanently dyes the text in that slot orange.
- Clarified a message about trying to equip unsupported mount weapons while mounted.
- Doors in The Warmaker Dungeon should now have information about interaction.
- Server list should no longer show 0.0 Population for all servers.
- The audio for death by lava should now be more audible. #hastalavistababy
- Fixed missing death vocal and dismember sounds.
- Rain Sound Effects are no longer present without a rainy weather inside the “Flooded City” dungeon.