p<>Funcom today released a new Steam PC update for Conan Exiles. We’ll show you which bugs were fixed on March 23.
The Conan Exiles update 2.3.1 is now available for download for PC Steam. Today’s update fixes a few bugs in the game, and adds the Fast Elevators and Colored Candles.
Conan Exiles Hotfix Patch Notes 2.3.1
- Rejoice! The Fast Elevators and Colored Candles can now be obtained from the Library of Esoteric Knowledge on the Exiled Lands.
- Fixed an false positive spot within the anti-undermesh tool at Scuttler’s Shortcut.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some new items to disappear from the Artisan bench after the player dies.
- The Voidforge Battle Axe,Voidforge Sword and Voidforge Shield now dismantle into the correct materials.
- Katana combos can now be done by alternating between light and heavy combos.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Iron Leg-Hold trap’s placement brush to cripple and hurt players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Wreckages to change their HP values after a server or session restart.
- Eldarium chests should no longer change their HP values after a server or session restart.
- Fixed other instances where placed buildings and placeables changed their names and/or values after a server or session restart
Terrain and Environment Fixes
- It should now be easier to interact with pedestals in the Voidforge.
- Fixed a meteor landing placement at one of the new Siptah camps.
UI and Text Fixes
- All placeables from “Nordheimer Shelvings” and “Nordheimer Walls” Feats should no longer have placeholder names after being placed on a Dedicated Server.
- Harpy’s Daggers should now have their own inventory icon.