Funcom released a new PC update for Conan Exiles today. We have the changelog for this patch on June 26.
The Conan Exiles Update is now available for the PC version. This update fixes some AI and server browser issues.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes – June 26
AI & THRALL FIXES
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Fixed additional hate list issues in the Warmaker dungeon and the Unnamed city.
- Purge NPCs should no longer try to teleport inside a building when they can’t find their target.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Favorite Servers would not work. They can now be filtered using the Favorites filter.
- Steam query port for dedicated servers should work as before.
- Added a few changes in regards of how mods are downloaded when required to join a server.
- Players should receive falling damage again.
- Fixed an issue where combat music would continue playing if the player’s target leashed back.