Conan Exiles Update Version 1.43 was released today for the consoles, the Client Patch is now ready for Dwonload, for PS4 and Xbox One.
With this little hotfix only a few bugs are fixed, there is no new content. Below you’ll find the official patch notes about this hotfix.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.43
- Fixed an exploit regarding Attribute allocation
Performance & Stability
- Fixed a highly reported crash
- Additional performance changes that should improve how assets load in on PS4 Pro consoles
- Background music in the game should now be playing correctly again
- The new fish recipes from the Dagon Dungeon now work correctly and will not needlessly reduce your health
Currently Known Issues
- After the Attribute allocation fix is live you need to tab over to both the Attribute and Feats menus, otherwise your Attributes will reset every time your character dies