Bohemia Interactive released Update 1.17 for DayZ today. We have all the details for this live hotfix update on July 2.
DayZ Update 1.17 is now available for download for all platforms. The size of the download is not known to us at the moment.
DayZ Patch Notes 1.17
- Fixed: Tents could be placed from large height differences
- Fixed: Loading a bullet could cause the weapon to break
- Fixed: Holding an item on quickbar while opening the inventory would end up with the widget getting stuck
- Fixed: It was not possible to stack bark in the fireplace
- Fixed: Items did not have a proper weight when split in the inventory
- Fixed: It was possible to refill a ruined radiator in a car
- Fixed: Dismantling the first floor of the watchtower would set the watchtower to a ruined state
- Fixed: It was possible to attach 4 pieces of cooking equipment to the fireplace
- Changed: The sceneComplexity value in the profile files is now clamped, preventing users from setting custom values