Bohemia Interactive today released a small hotfix update for DayZ. This patch is to fix the global update 1.09.
The DayZ PS4 Update 1.22 can now be downloaded for all platforms. On the Playstation 4 you have to download and install 178 MB.
DayZ Patch Notes 1.09.153419
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed a crash while loading into the main menu/server (caused by corrupted local cached character data)
- Fixed a bug, allowing the player to drag full stacks of stones by using the combine area in the inventory
- Fixed an issue resulting in unmounted but attached barbed wire giving a damage
- Fixed an issue causing weapons to become stuck when dropped from an unconscious player during reload
- Fixed a bug preventing pulling dead players from the Olga in certain cases
- Fixed an issue causing items sometimes to get stuck after swapping with a dead player’s inventory
- Fixed an issue blocking base building close to other base building objects
- Fixed an issue preventing the collision of tent doors/walls from updating until the next server restart
- Placement of base building objects was made less restrictive (reducing gaps in between)
- The Revolver reload should be more responsive now
- Increased the durability of the IJ-70 pistol
Source: Bohemia Interactive