Dead by Daylight Update Version 2.7.0 received a new patch today. Client Patch 1.61 (PS4) is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
This update is a hotfix that tries to resolve some of the many issues that have occurred after the last major update.
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 1.61 – Update 2.7.0
- Fixed an issue that could cause the disconnect audio to loop for the remainder of the match for all players if a Survivor disconnected while on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused an erroneous Disconnected From Host message on the main menu when getting disconnected from the network during the public lobby timer.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause a “Match Canceled” message to appear when the Killer disconnected during a match.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple gameflow issues when a client disconnects during the 5 second lobby countdown timer, and re-connected on the splash screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when a client lost Network connection while loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue that caused the End Game Collapse timer not to be slowed when the conditions were met and a downed Survivor had escaped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the End Game Collapse not to end when the timer ran out if the Killer picked up a Survivor at the last possible second.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors not to get immediately sacrificed when they were opening an exit gate or interacting with a Jigsaw box when the End Game Collapse timer ended.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to earn progress on The Savior Ritual when unhooking a Survivor after the End Game Collapse had started.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to earn progress on the Blood Dance daily ritual when healing a Survivor after the End Game Collapse had started.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Reconstruction Ritual’s rate of progress to be lowered when there was more than 1 Survivor in the match.
- Fixed an issue that caused Ash not to play any VOs when selected or when joining a lobby.
- Adjusted the flashlight items aim when held by Ash’s Ashy Slashy hand customization item to be more in line with regular cosmetics. A more permanent fix will come in a future patch.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to see other players as blobs through auras.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to shake after The Trapper picked up a bear trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused the certain weapon customization items to continue dripping blood when The Wraith quickly cloaked after breaking a pallet/generator with the “The Serpent” – Soot add-on.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Shape to be able to use his standing Kill within a 2.5 meter radius.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cross hair when being affected by The Clown’s gas to be almost non-visible.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain Killers to get stuck when vaulting over the window on the Shrimp Boat in The Pale Rose map.
- Fixed an issue that caused some placeholder strings to appear in the description for certain Nea head cosmetics in all non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue that auras to appear very dim in the map Mount Ormond Resort
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the Survivors not to receive points when completing a generator
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the Survivors’ camera to follow the Killer when hooked. Added extra logging to better help track identify the issue.
- Added extra logging to help identify the issue with the Entity blocker sometimes not blocking windows, with and without Bamboozle.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Plague scoring points in the Chaser emblem when downing Survivors with Corrupt Purge
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to shake from EGS during tally screen
- Fixed an issue that caused the Left Behind perk to have the wrong values. Values should be 55%/65%/75%.