Behavior Interactive has updated Dead by Daylight with a new Patch. The update version 1.56 is now available for download, we have the complete patch notes 2.6.0 for you.
The update is available for all systems, including the PS4, the Xbox One and the PC. It adds some new content and makes balance and gameplay adjustments to the game.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.56 Patch Notes 2.6.0
FEATURED AND CONTENT
- Content – Added a new Killer (The Plague)
- Content – Added a new Survivor (Jane Romero)
- Content – Added a new map for the Red Forest theme (The Temple of Purgation).
- Feature – Added the matchmaking queue time display for both roles. This change follows the backend matchmaking changes (addition of queues) that were recently deployed.
- Feature – Changed the Character Swap controls from L2/R2 to L3/R3
- Feature – Disabled changing the active characters with the Character Swap controls while the player is Ready in a lobby. This was done as an extra check to ensure there are no more accidental character swaps.
- Feature – Integrated an updated version of the Unreal Engine (4.21, from 4.20).
- Feature – Modified the progression display for certain Daily Rituals. Instead of showing the percentage and minutes, we’re now showing the amount and seconds. This is applicable for the following Daily Rituals: Blood Dance, Reconstruction Ritual, Rite of Ruin, Wild Dance, and Hunt Ritual.