Dead by Daylight has received a new update, Hotfix Patch 3.2.1 is ready for download.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.73 fixes some bugs from the Stranger Things DLC. There is no new content, it’s really just bug fixing and in-game optimization.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.73 Patch Notes 3.2.1
- The Demogorgon’s Shred special ability now breaks pallets by default. Because of this change, we have re-worked the Red Moss add-on. Please see the changes below.
- Reworked The Demogorgon’s Red Moss add-on: Previously, with the Red Moss add-on, The Demogorgon could break pallets using Shred – now this is a default effect of Shred. The new Red Moss add-on reads as follows: Tremendously increases the duration of the Undetectable status effect applied to The Demogorgon when emerging from a portal (for a total of 10 seconds). Tremendously decreases power recovery speed of traversing the Upside Down (recovery now takes 24 seconds).
- The perk Surge now grants the Destruction score event for each affected generator.
- The perk Second Wind will now display the progress towards activating the perk.
- Adjusted the matchmaking logic so that Survive With Friends groups are matched using the highest rank of all players in the group (instead of the average). The 3.2.0 patch introduced an issue that caused Survive With Friends group matchmaking to be skewed towards Rank 20, which is also fixed with this change.
- Enabled Temporal Anti-Aliasing in Low settings. This will reduce most artifacts along object edges, and improve the hair’s visual quality.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Trapper’s bear trap auras to appear open until getting within close proximity of the trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Pig to have a faster carrying speed than other Killers.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause The Hillbilly’s chainsaw sprint movement speed to change to walking speed.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hillbilly’s camera to jolt in whichever direction input was given when chainsaw sprinting into objects.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Huntress’ head shadow to look unnatural when attacking.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Doctor’s head not to appear in auras.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors auras to be blocked by The Nightmare’s Dream Pallets.
- Fixed an issue that caused the stinger audio cue to play twice when Killers started moving.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when the Dying Light perk reached 5 or 6 tokens.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Second Wind perk to activate under incorrect conditions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to use Sprint Burst when coming out of a locker after having successfully stunning the Killer with Head On.
- Fixed an issue that caused pallet and vault auras to be white instead of yellow when using the Windows of Opportunity perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused fresh blood not to stay visible for longer when using the Bloodhound perk.
- Fixed an issue that some hair and accessory materials not to dissolve at the same time as the rest of the Survivor model when being sacrificed.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for the Killer to pick up Survivors if they were too close to the shelf assets on multiple tiles in The Underground Complex map.
- Adjusted the placement of the generator that caused the lighting to become extremely bright when repaired, when it spawned on the glass ceiling in the Rift Lab of The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get on top of some crates and could hold the game hostage in the Rift Lab room in the The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that caused some flickering ground textures on the Clinic tiles in The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that caused uneven shadows on a metal lid in The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crack in a wall to appear stretched and off the ceiling in The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Trapper’s bear traps to blend with the snow material when placed on snow in the Mount Ormond Resort map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visible ground seam around the office building in the Azarov’s Resting Place map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visible ground seam around the Asylum building in the Disturbed Ward map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visible ground seam around an exit gate in the Groaning Storehouse map.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invisible collision blocking player movement on top of a hill in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the counters in one of the houses in the Badham Preschool maps to have a major LOD transition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash for the Survivors when The Demogorgon used a portal.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Friends List to become slow after being opened multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that could crash during the transition to the Tally screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user to be stuck in the Play As Survivor lobby with no UI when getting disconnected from the Network under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused Custom Game spectators to lose connection to the network instead of the host if the host disconnected during the match.
- Fixed an issue that caused a host Survivor in a Custom Game to crash when leaving the match result screen after having died in the match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to take up to or more than 30 seconds to fully disconnect from the server while in a match. If a player disconnected at any point after the camera pan rotation at the start of the match, it should take the user 5 seconds to register as disconnected.
- Fixed an issue that caused a disconnected Survivor model to stay in the trial and be interacted with if they disconnected as they were getting unhooked.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Shape’s Glass Fragment add-on to have the wrong value in the description.
- Minor localization and translation improvements.