Team Ninja has released a new update (1.13) for Dead or Alive 6, we have the full changelog for this update on October 29th.
Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.18 is now ready for download, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. With this update, there are some adjustments to Wardrobe, including new options. In addition, 16 new Witch Party costumes will be added.
Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Added new costumes: Witch Party Costumes. (16 costumes)
- Added the option to access WARDROBE directly from the main menu, by pressing the □ button (X button).
- Introduced Premium Tickets that can be used to unlock individual DLC costumes.
- Added an option to display costume ownership info in WARDROBE.
- Added an option to update the information regarding the DLC ownership info in WARDROBE.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
More information about this update can be found in the official PDF of Team Ninja.