Team Ninja has released a new update (1.14 & 1.14a) for Dead or Alive 6, we have the full changelog for this update on November 13th.
Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.19 is now ready for download, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Among other things, with this update new costumes were added and some bugs were fixed.
Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.14 / 1.14a Patch Notes
Patch Notes 1.14
- Added new costumes: [Revival] Hot Summer Costumes (16 costumes)
- Adjusted the K.O.(defeat) voice-over for the following characters: Kasumi, Phase 4
- Fixed the issue on the LOST PARADISE stage, where K.O. animation sometimes wasn’t shown when K.O. was achieved right after triggering the PTERODACTYL DANGER.
- [Limited to Ver.1.14] Added the “DEAD OR ALIVE 6 World Championship” notice to be displayed on the “Tips” section of the loading screen at 50% probability.
- Added product description to be displayed when purchasing Premium Tickets in WARDROBE.
- Added product prices to be shown when selecting items or Premium Ticket bundles for purchase in WARDROBE.
Patch Notes 1.14a
We released an urgent patch(Ver.1.14a) due to an incorrect display in the Ver.1.14 update.
- Corrected the display that inaccurately stated that the “[Revival] Hot Summer Costume” is covered by “Season Pass 3” when purchasing from the “Costume Setting” menu of the “WARDROBE” or “Rank Match” screens.