The developers Ghost Ship Games today released a new hotfix update for Deep Rock Galactic. We have the full patch notes for this update on November 2nd.
The Deep Rock Galactic Hotfix 7 (Steam Build 5771839) is now available for download on Steam. We do not yet know whether a comparable update has been released for Xbox players.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7
- Added a Global Seed to Escape menu so we better can reproduce maps with generation issues and find the bugs.
- There will now be a few more enemies during the Rock Attack phase of the Ommoran fight.
- Reduced Doretta’s explosion resistance a bit.
- Blowing up oil shale now destroys a bit of it – giving you a little less oil than if you directly use the fuel canister to collect it.
- Optimized pipeline segments and disabled animations when a segment already is assembled.
- Pumpjacks outlines are now blue when not connected and white when connected.
- Disabled weapon collision so dwarfs aren’t colliding with their own weapon.
- Tweaked the procedural generation to ensure the Drop Pod does not spawn on top of mission-critical items.
- Tweaked reverbs.
- Tweaked the volume of looping wave music.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ebonite Glyphids sounds to be unaffected by the volume control.
- Fixed a bug that caused some victory poses not to have audio.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mini Mule legs to sometimes spawn inside the broken Drop Pod.
- Fixed a bug that made Escort and Refinery missions stay on the server list after late-join no longer was possible.
- Fixed a bug where if players were told that they couldn’t join a mission while it was starting, even though it was in fact ending – and that was the reason why they couldn’t join.
- Fixed a bug where one of the dwarf’s many chins clipped through the headwear from the DLC Dark Future helmet.