Ghost Ship Games today released another hotfix for Deep Rock Galactic – The Hotfix 8 Update. We show you the full patch notes from November 4th.
The Deep Rock Galactic hotfix update 8 can now be downloaded. We do not yet know whether a comparable update has been released for Xbox players.
Deep Rock Galactic Hotfix 8
- Collecting oil shale chunks made from blowing up the oil shale or pickaxe mining now gives the same amount of oil shale as if you were using the canister directly on the oil shale.
- Added a delay that is equal to the time it takes to melt a piece of oil shale between picking up the chunks with the oil extractor (0.45s).
- Added that oil chunks splat and get sucked up with particle effects similar to if you collected it directly from the ore.
- Added player-icon always visible over downed teammates. Also tweaked the look of the player icon
- Tweaked the Drilldozers’ ducking movement when it reaches the Ommoran Heartstone
- Tweaked the sound on the Oil Extractor
- Fixed a bug where Refinery missions were still shown on the server list, even though refining had started.
- Added a fix that enables late-join from Steam friends even if in the final stages of Refinery or Escort mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused the head to disappear on vanity items.
- Fixed cooldown bar not working for all active perk icons (Dash for instance).
- Fixed a bug where you could dislodge embedded gems by telling Bosco to dig for it while he’s picking up something else
- Fixed a bug that caused the enemy health bar to disappear if you were standing on a Pipeline
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be stuck inside the Pipeline
- Fixed a bug where the Drilldozer would float if a Driller drilled ahead of the Drilldozer.
- Fixed a bug where the Escape Pod could land on top of the Drilldozer garage vehicle, blocking the entrance and/or pushing players out of the Escape Pod on take off.