We had already announced that the Destiny 2 servers are offline today, maintenance work will be carried out. Now there is an update, Bungie has released the patch for update 184.108.40.206.
The new Destiny 2 Update 2.33 / 1.028 can now be downloaded and installed. The file size is 212 MB on the PS4 and 241 MB on the PS5, depending on the platform.
- PS4 2.33 – 212 MB
- PS5 1.028 – 241 MB
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.33 / 220.127.116.11
- Changed how Mini Screebs from the Festering Rupture modifier are networked to give a more consistent experience.
- This should prevent mini-screebs from burrowing into the ground and ending otherwise perfect Nightfall runs.
- Trials of Osiris (and other matchmade activities) should no longer trigger Baboon errors if players quit between rounds or during a hard wipe.
- Updated the description of the “Pinnacle” Seasonal Challenge to better direct players to Pinnacle-tiered rewards
- Fixed some issues with Telesto
- Editor’s Note: Restart the clock
- No longer attaches to allies, will instead impact and detonate
- Bolts can no longer be shot and destroyed
- Reduce the bolt lifetime from 10 seconds to ~5 seconds when spawned on the environment (proximity to enemies still detonates)
- Fixed an issue that allowed allied players to be damaged and frozen by Diamond Lance.
- Fixed an issue where more Sentinel Shield super energy was being drained by Scorn sniper attacks than intended.