There is the promised update for Destiny 2! Bungie has now released the 126.96.36.199 update and we will have all the information about this patch on May 18th. 2021.
Destiny 2 Update 2.20 is now available for download for all platforms. The file size depends on the platform, on the PS4 you only have to download a few MB, it was so fast, we didn’t see it..
Destiny Patch Notes 2.20
- Removed Vex Oracles and a Minotaur which were spawned at the end of the Kingship Dock Lost Sector on Tangled Shore.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where applying certain shaders to the Hunter Guardian Games ornament would cause it to glow too brightly and dim out other armor items.
- Dreaming City Reverie Dawn armor now correctly includes the full list of shaders a player has unlocked in its shader socket.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word ornaments had different recoil behavior than the base version.
- Fixed an issue where Bleak Watcher could allow players to continue using Winter’s Wrath even after running out of Super energy.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect has now been reenabled.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the Deep Stone Crypt activity node advertises the weekly challenge provides a Pinnacle drop instead of a Powerful drop.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Finisher mod could be purchased from Ada-1 more than once.
- Fixed an issue where audio was cutting off when interacting with specific NPCs, affecting multiple languages.