Bungie has released the new hotfix update 126.96.36.199 for Destiny 2 – We have all the information about the patch on June 18.
Destiny 2 Update 1.53 can now be downloaded and installed on all platforms. You have to download 484 MB on the PS4, the size varies depending on the platform.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52 / 1.53
- Fixed an issue where Sprint would cancel if players pressed the Sprint action multiple times.
- Remove Super energy bonus and increase Sprint time required to activate.
- Fixed an issue where Season of Arrivals mods were available to equip without players first unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue where the Breach Resonator artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Angel artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Volatile Conduction mod had the wrong buff text and icon while its perk was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Overhead Heel Crush Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Aerial Snap Kick Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress the Season of Arrivals intro quest due to full inventory of Umbral Engrams.
- Fixed an issue where there were visible holes are present in the EDZ terrain where the Seraph Towers were placed in Season of the Worthy.
- Fixed an issue where Prime Engrams rewarded Hunter armor to Warlocks.
- While we understand Warlocks want to up their fashion game, capes are for Hunters or Lord Saladin.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus Clan bounty would not gain progress from Grandmaster Nightfall completions.
- Removed the Collections badge requirement from the “Dredgen” title.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to visit the Lighthouse when completing a flawless passage.
- As such, Trials of Osiris will be available once more on June 19, 2020.
- Introduced a minor fix for Beaver errors.