Bungie today released a small hotfix update for Destiny 2, version 126.96.36.199. Below we show you what’s included in this April 1st patch.
The Destiny 2 Update 2.16 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. The file size on the PS4 is 168MB, the size may vary depending on the platform.
Destiny 2 Update 2.16 / 188.8.131.52
Strike: Proving Grounds
- Fixed an issue where players could get out of bounds during the Proving Grounds boss fight.
- Players must now take on the Right of Proving from an even playing field.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy ammo spawned under the Distant Shore map in some game modes
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue impacting the glyph puzzles for the Xenophage Exotic quest chain.
- The Hive glyphs will now correctly react and respond when shot with semi-auto, burst, automatic, or energy weapon variants.
- Fixed an issue where the The Insight Terminus Nightfall Triumph wasn’t counting progress.
- Fixed an issue where Guardian Games Ghosts were removed from inventory.
- Alongside this hotfix, players who lost Guardian Games Ghosts will receive replacements upon log-in.
- If your Inventory is full when entering orbit, Ghosts will be forwarded to the Postmaster.