As Betehsda and ID Softworks had announced, the new update for DOOM Eternal was released today.
The DOOM Eternal Update 1.05 is now available for download for all platforms. With today’s patch, new content appears, such as the new Torment Map, bug fixes and improvements.
You need to download and install a total of around 5.5 GB, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
DOOM Eternal Patch Notes 1.05
- New Battlemode map – Torment
- New mini-event – Greyscale
- Enhancements to DOOM Eternal’s multiplayer
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
- Latency improvements
- Ability to tailor separate, custom keybinds to each demon
- Quality-of-life improvements for colorblind players
- Improved UX for Boosters
- Increased number of Empowered Demons per map
An overview of the general content of the update:: Betehsda Preview Update 2