Bandai Namco has released a new update for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot today. We have the full patch notes for this update on January 31st.
The Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.04 is now available for download for all platforms. With this update the loading time has been improved and there are some adjustments.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
- (Only for XboxOne) Issue where users where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.