The developers at Youthcat Studio released a new update for the Dyson Sphere Program today. We have the full Steam Patch Notes for February 10th.
The Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.6.16.5775 can now be downloaded and installed on Steam. The patch only fixes one bug and there are improvements.
Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes
- Canceled the restriction on keybinding of zoom in/out camera.
- Canceled the restriction on keybinding of move forward and backward.
- Optimized the operation experience of keybinding. Now you can cancel the key-binding response status by click left mouse button or click the blank space.
- Optimized the mouse picking detection of the conveyor belt and sorter.
- Now the mouse picking detection will ignore the sorter in construction mode.
- Now it will automatically optimize the conflict when View Rotate button and Move to Target button are the same.
- Fixed the bug that the panel may open automatically when copying a facility in construct mode
- Fixed the bug that the Mecha panel may open at Ctrl + C (custom) operation.
- Fixed the bug that the star map may open at Ctrl + V (custom) operation.