Hui, another hotfix for Dyson Sphere Program has been released, a small patch came just yesterday. The developers of Youthcat Studio are giving full throttle and want to improve the game. We’ll tell you what the new Steam Patch is all about here.
The new Dyson Sphere Program Update can now be downloaded, preferably via the Steam Launcher. We do not know the file size. A new feature will be added and some bugs will be fixed.
Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes | July 26
- Added the Blueprint book information editing interface, which can change the thumbnail and save path of the Blueprint Book, etc.
- Fixed the bug that the thumbnail icon could not be selected in the Blueprint interface.
- Fixed the bug that the controller input may made the camera kept spinning in Blueprint Mode.
- Fixed the bug of collision detection between Conveyor Belt – Logistics Station & Fliter’s input and output in Blueprint.
- Fixed the bug of collision detection between Conveyor Belt and factory facilities in Blueprint.
- Fixed the bug that the color of the Blueprint plate my displayed uncorrectly.
- Fixed the bug that the Space Warper’s output data of the Logistics Station could not be copied in Blueprint.
Where did we get this information from? Of course, it is official information that we have from Steam.