Codemasters has released F1 2019 Update 1.05, we have all the information about the new patch. We have the full Patch Notes of this Update on July 17.
This F1 2019 update has already been released for the PC; today, July 17, Patch 1.05 will be released for the PS4 and the Xbox One.
In this patch, the teams’ order of performance has been adjusted to better reflect the F1 season and its evolution since the previous season’s tests. This update affects both the handling of your vehicle and the performance of the AI vehicles. The individual team handling characteristics have been adjusted to be more representative of the actual situation.
F1 2019 Update 1.05 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
- 2019 season performance updates
- F2 is now available in Unranked Multiplayer and LAN
- AI performance has been improved in wet weather for both F1 and F2 vehicle classes
- Improvements to AI blocking behaviour
- In photo mode changing shutter speed will no longer make the screen go black
- Fanatec wheels will no longer send strong force feedback turning the wheel to the right on race starts
- Rain / ERS charging lights now work on PS4 Pro
- First Ten Down (Complete 10 races online) achievement will now unlock correctly
- Stopped graphical glitches occurring and getting more frequent during long play sessions
- Paul Ricard Pit Lane Update – July/August
- Visual Car Updates – August. You will be delighted to hear that we will be adding the Ferrari 90 Anniversary logo onto the engine cover as part of this update!
- F2 2019 Season – September