Mediatonic had already announced it, a new update for Fall Guys was released. Below are all the details on this August 13rd update.
The Fall Guys Update 1.05 is now available for download. On the PS4 you have to download and install 259 MB. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.05
The patch notes are not yet final! We’ll update this article in minutes!
- New level – Jump Showdown
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC