Mediatonic today released the Season 3 Update for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. We’ll have all the details about this patch on December 15th.
The Fall Guys Update 1.13 is now available for download, for all platforms. On the PS4, the file size is 2.49 gigabytes.
Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.13
- New Feature: Win crowns to level up your **Crown Rank** and unlock exclusive rewards
- Stay up to date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the **Bulletin**
- You can now link you **Amazon Prime** account to Fall Guys for exclusive in-game rewards
- The Show Selector will now have an indicator for new shows available
- Improved in-game messaging for various errors and connectivity
- Improved performance and visuals of the transparency effect when Fall Guys areoccluded by geometry
- The camera sensitivity slider has more degrees of freedom on PS4 now
- Fall Mountain: Improved the issue where grabbing the crown sometimes doesn’t end the level.
- Match fall: Players were being instantly eliminated after the countdown in some rare cases
- Physics: Fixed ball objects being jittery/non-responsive in levels like Hoarders
- Parties: Further improved groups stability in certain cases
- User Interface: Certain Language fonts had missing or corrupt characters
- Show Selector: Searching for multiple shows will now properly display the show we landed on during matchmaking
- Levels: Fixed Score and Elimination UI in-gameon certain levels
- Levels: Bugfixes across most of the rounds