Mediatonic today released all details about the Season 5 update for Fall Guys, patch notes and release time. We’ll tell you when the servers are offline and what’s included in the patch.
The Fall Guys Update 1.26 will be available for download on July 20th. The exact time has not yet been given, nor the file size. But that’s not bad, we have the official patch notes and we will update everything else tomorrow!
Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.26 |Season 5
- Treetop Tumble – Take branching routes in a scramble to the finish. Filled with perilous Log Swings and Expanding Frogs.
- Stompin’ Ground – Dash, dive and dodge in a hectic escape from three mechanical Rhinos. Good luck!
- Lost Temple – Navigate the shapeshifting Lost Temple where the elusive path to the Crown is ever-changing.
- Lily Leapers – Bounce to the bean rhythm of Lily Leapers as you conquer each layer by leaping from drum to drum.
- Bubble Trouble – A five-way arena bout that’s all about rapid-fire beans and bubble poppin’ dreams!
- Pegwin Pool Party – Zoom down zippy slides and grab those pesky Pegwins. The longer you cling on, the more points you’ll gain. We hope you’ve got a good grip!
- Limited Time Events – Special short-duration Challenges with the chance to win points and unlock unique cosmetic rewards
- Squad Enhancements – New Duos and Trios Shows!
- Performance enhancements across multiple Rounds
- More stable connectivity during the countdown phase of Round introductions
- Camera sensitivity adjustment is now available for both axis
- Better netcode interpolation; should mean visuals appear smoother and more responsive
- Egg physics have been improved
- Character: improvements to mantling onto ledges at high latency
- The active player indicator will now move without jitter
- Squads: Lobby numbers should no longer start declining from 39/40 or force players to re-queue
- Fixed issue with some Challenges not awarding Crown Shards properly
- Multiple achievements were failing to unlock, these should now be resolved
- Improvements to end of Round rewards flow stability. Shows no longer hang in some situations
- Fixes to cosmetic display bugs, including Costumes and Emotes
- Big Fans: players can no longer jump off the map
- Royal Fumble: players no longer able to climb invisible platform
- Hoverboard Heroes: players could get stuck at a point on the map; now fixed
- Optimised certain Rounds to prevent memory crashes on PS4
- Skybox rendering issues on PS4 have been fixed
- Certain Season 4 Rounds had flashing lights which could cause issues for some of our photosensitive players, this situation has been improved
Where does our information come from? Of course, they are verified and official details from Twitter.