Square Enix today released the new Final Fantasy XIV Update 4.5, we have all the details and full patch notes for you.
Patch 4.5 is now available for download on PS4 and PC. As expected, this is a major update that includes the first limited job, the Blue Magician, and the final chapters of the Four Lords saga, including Return to Ivalice, which includes brand new main scenario quests.
Final Fantasy XIV Update Version 7.36 Details can be read below. The full patch notes are available on the official website.
Final Fantasy XIV Update Version 7.36 (PS4) Patch Notes 4.5 (PC)
* The following quests and duties are scheduled to be released in upcoming patches:
[Patch 4.55] Rival Wings: Hidden Gorge, Eureka Hydatos
[4.56] Main scenario continuation, Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
[4.57] World Visit system
- New main scenario quests have been added.
- New job quests have been added.
- Additions and adjustments have been made to the rewards available in the Lost Canals of Uznair, the Shifting Altars of Uznair, and the Hidden Canals of Uznair.
- The following dungeons are now available for adventurer squadron command missions:
The Fractal Continuum
Pharos Sirius (Hard)
- New craftable items have been added to the company workshop.
- The following additions and adjustments have been made to subaquatic voyages:
New voyage destinations have been added.
New items have been added, obtainable through subaquatic voyages.
The maximum rank for submersibles has been increased from 40 to 50.