Square Enix today released the patch notes for the new Final Fantasy XIV update, which we’ve included below for you.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.11 is now ready to download, for all platforms.
With the update 5.11 there are some new content and the usual bug fixes. So there will be a new Side Story with “Ishgardian Restoration“, New furnishings have been added and much more.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch Notes 5.11
The patch notes are very complex, so we only included a part of them. Here you can find the complete information about this update on November 12th.<7p>
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue in certain instanced duties wherein defeating enemies causes the music that plays when entering the duty to play again.
- An issue in the Copied Factory wherein the Dying Dragon NPC from the dark knight quests appears under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein auto-attacks fail to execute after performing the tank role action Reprisal or the monk PvE action Rockbreaker.
- An issue wherein the effects of the bard PvE actions Mage’s Ballad, Army’s Paeon, and The Wanderer’s Minuet are not applied to the pets of party members.
- An issue wherein the graphical effect for recipients of the white mage PvE action Plenary Indulgence is not displayed correctly.
- An issue wherein players may be disconnected from the server while interacting with mannequins under certain circumstances.
- An issue wherein the conditions for selling the first-stage replicas of Eureka weapons from Hydatos, such as Replica Antea was incorrect.
* The vendors were designed to offer these replica items once the Eureka weapons have received the maximum number of upgrades from Eureka Hydatos. However, the replicas became available for purchase by completing the upgrade process from Eureka Pyros.
* In accordance with this fix, the corresponding items can now be sold to the vendor for the same price that they were purchased for. In the interest of fairness, we ask that players who had previously purchased any of these replicas without first fulfilling the condition described above to sell the items. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- An issue wherein, under certain circumstances, the experience awarded for Temple leves was incorrect.
- An issue wherein certain alchemist levequests gave an incorrect number of experience points or requested an incorrect number of items.
- An issue wherein a section of the Nabaath Severance in Amh Araeng was displayed incorrectly.
- An issue wherein the game launcher for the Windows version did not display download progress correctly during maintenance.
- An issue in The Epic of Alexander (Ultimate) wherein the HP gauges in the enemy list are not displayed correctly.
- An issue in The Epic of Alexander (Ultimate) wherein, under certain conditions, the white mage’s Healing Gauge retains its charge after a reset.
- An issue in the Firmament wherein an NPC appears to be floating.