Square Enix had already announced the update to Final Fantasy 15 at the Tokyo Game Show 2018. Now Patch 1.26 is online and a questline in the fifth chapter of Final Fantasy XV was waiting for you.
Final Fantasy 15 Update 1.26 is now available to players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to official patch notes, the new update has added new changes and improvements to the game. In addition, Final Fantasy XV 1.26 has also added stability and performance improvements.
FFXV – Patch Notes 1.26
- Introduction of an Info menu on the title screen.
- Implementation of the TERRA WARS event quest. This is an additional quest from Chapter 5 onward, you can find it at Malmalam Thicket denoted by a purple quest icon. Upon completion of the quest, you can obtain the following reward:
The sword of the world’s savior. Imbued with a holy power, its attack increases when HP is at max.
Attack: 179, Magic: +9, Light: +15.
- Addition of pieces from TERRA WARS, Tomb Raider, and DJ NOBUNAGA to music player tracklist. A total of six songs have been included and are as the following:
- TERRA WARS Original Soundtrack – Tsukihikari
- TERRA WARS Original Soundtrack – Clay Models
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack – Main Theme
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack – Sacrifice
- Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack – Goodbye Paititi
- DJ NOBUNAGA Original Soundtrack – Chocobo Theme (Yasutaka Nakata Remix)
- Inclusion of new cosmetic items in MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES, **these items will not appear within Avatara or Comrades by default. For Avatara they can be obtained via Official Treasures, for Comrades they can be purchased in Lestallum, see below:
DJ Nobunaga Tee (1500 gil)
Article of clothing to be worn on the upper body. Stylish T-shirt showing off some wild and crazy warlords.
Lara Croft’s Ensemble (10000 gil)
Full outfit for the entire body. Modeled after the ensemble by the intrepid tomb raider herself.
- (PC) 4K Resolution Pack was updated with some minor adjustments.
- (PC) Player Treasure system will be adjusted, player placed treasures will now reward better treasure after being in place for less than 4 hours.
- (PC) Player Treasure / Photo Sharing system will be adjusted, the number of likes required for rewards has been reduced.
- Changes made to Comrades guests / AI characters.
- Ravus now heals player character in Episode Ignis after glitch from Version 1.21.
- Various bug fixes.