Bandai Namco has released Patch 1.20 for God Eater 3. We have the full patch notes 1.20 for you.
In addition to some new content is now also a new Aragami available, Amen-Ra. An Ash Aragami, who plunges everything into the abyss with his blazing balls.
God Eater 3 – Update Version 1.20 Patch Notes
- A new Aragami Approaches – Amen-Ra: An Ash Aragami that threatens to plunge everything into the abyss with its blazing orbs . A crimson horn made of highly concentrated crystal positioned atop its head is a symbol of the exceptional energy Amen-Ra possesses.
- Certification Mission – Get “certified” by completing the mission at higher difficulties and unlock new rewards.
- New Skin Tones for your Character – Change the complexion of your created God Eater. Password Protection for your Assault Missions – Add a password for your created Assault Missions.
- New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.
- New hairstyles and accessories – Even more customization options are available for your God Eater.
- Adjust Havakiri’s movement and AI
- Adjust Nemain’s section HP.
- Adjust Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour attack
- Charge time of each devour action will be shortened, and make the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it.
- Motion of dealing shield guard will gets faster
- Shortened the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard”
- Enable to turn around when dealing guard during jump.
- Adjust the activate condition of some acceleration trigger.
- Add advanced guard to Buster Blade
- Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
- Make the cancellation timing faster after launching Impulse Edge of Long Blade
- Make the dealing motion of long blade’s zero stance faster
- Shortened the charge finishing time to Charge Spear
- Extend the time of inputting a button of Variant Scythe’s
Burst Arts “Hell or Heaven”
- Powering up Biting Edge
- Adjust Link Burst Rounds not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust healing property module not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust the motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base”