Polyphony Digital has released Patch 1.31 on Gran Turismo Sport. The update is available for download and is 2.8 gigabytes in size.
Among other things, seven new vehicles are added to the game with the GT Sport Patch 1.31. All new content and improvements can be found below in the patch notes.
Patch Notes 1.31 – GT Sport
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
The following 7 cars have been added:
- BMW M3 Coupé ‘07
- Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) ‘63
- Ferrari F50 ‘95
- Greddy Fugu Z
- McLaren P1 GTR ‘16
- Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ’78 *
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
The “Tokyo Expressway South Route” track has been added in 2 different layouts:
- Tokyo Expressway – South Outer Loop
- Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop
3. Campaign Mode
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
- “Nissan GT-R Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
- “Real Circuit Tours” Rounds 4 and 5
- “Merceds AMG Grand Prix” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Gr.3 Endurance Series” Round 5
“Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya” has been added to the “Circuit Experience”.
- “Season’s Greetings – ‘Scenes with Lights” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- “Pontiac” and “Tesla Motors” have been added;
- Additional Scapes spots have been added to the special featured “Peugeot” section.
- The FIA has been added to Brand Central.
- The DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and steering controllers will now switch automatically. When the throttle or brake on one type of controller is pressed while driving, that controller will be enabled and the other controller will be disabled.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.