Polyphony Digital has released GT Sport Update 1.39, the patch is now ready for download.
Among other things, the new update adds the new track “Goodwood Motor Circuit“, and there are also new events in the campaign mode.
GT Sport Patch Notes 1.39 – May 30
– The “Goodwood Motor Circuit” track has been added.
2. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League:”
・MINI Challenge: Rounds 6 and 7
・Nostalgic Car Festive: Rounds 6 and 7
・Supra Legend: Rounds 4 and 5
・Super Formula Championship: Rounds 4 and 5
・F1500 Championship: Rounds 6 and 7
・Porsche Cup: Round 5
– “Editor’s Choice II” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Physics Simulation Model
– The handling behavior of the cars has been adjusted.
– The time required to perform gear shifts with a paddle shift or DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller when the transmission is set to [Manual] has been reduced.
– Now compatible with the Fanatec® 7-segment display speed or gear shift.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.