Polyphony Digital developers released a new update for Gran Turismo Sport today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on April 23, 2020.
The GT Spoprt Update 1.57 is now available for download. This update adds the new car Toyota GR Supra RZ ’20, optimizations and bug fixes.
GT Sport Update 1.57 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– The following new car has been added.
・Toyota GR Supra RZ ’20
2. Physics Simulation Model
– The tire wear rate for Gr.4 FF cars (front engine/front-wheel drive) has been recalculated.
– The handling for all Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.
– The fuel consumption rate for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr.4 cars has been reduced.
3. Sport Mode & Lobby
– “Fuel Consumption” and “Tire Wear” have been added to Qualifying races. As a result, tire wear and fuel consumption settings will be different for Qualifying and Final races.
– To coincide with the implementation of tire wear and fuel consumption in Qualifying, they can now be enabled during free practice and in pit lane when warming up.
– Drag reduction when the slipstream setting is on “Real” has been reduced.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– We repaired an issue in Sport and Lobby modes where the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) setting was not applied as intended during a pit stop.
– Various other issues have also been addressed.