Guerrilla Games released a new PC Steam update for Horizon Zero Dawn. Below are the full patch notes for this update on January 19.
The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.10 is now available for download, PC only. Today’s update fixes a few bugs and crashes.
HZD PC Edition Patch Notes 1.10
- Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
- Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
- Issue fixed on AMD GPUs which cost upwards of 250MB of VRAM
- Fix for negative values in cubemap relighting shader (fixes for example the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
- Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
- Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
- Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
- Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list
- Graphics settings are now stored in a text file instead of a binary file to facilitate easier tweaking