Ubisoft Quebec, the developers, have released title update 1.1.1 for Immortals Fenyx Rising. We have all the information about this game update on February 11.
The Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.11 / 2.001 is now available for download, for all platforms. On the PS5 you have to download 2.78 GB. Depending on which platform you own.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Patch Notes 2.001.000
- Loadouts are now available in the Inventory Menu. You can quickly create and swap between 3 loadouts.
- Nightmare Difficulty is now available WITHOUT having to complete the game a first time.
- Created a fail-safe to ensure that items from completed Vaults or Lair can be found in the player’s inventory.
- Stability improvements.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE ACTIVITIES
- [Photo Mode] Fixed “My Photos”, “Community” and “Friend’s Photos” showing when filtered out.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Electrum after a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue preventing completion of the quest “Go Do Hero Things”.
- Fixed the progress trackers for the “Deep Pocket”, “Spoils of War”, “Dazed” and “Confused” found in Ubisoft Connect Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with icons discovered with far sight not appearing.
GAMEPLAY, COMBAT AND BALANCING
- Fixed an issue where attacks were unresponsive after accessing menu while using Apollo’s Arrow ability.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move after summoning his mount in combat.
- Resolved an issue where Wings and Helmets could not be equipped anymore
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Fixed an issue with FX’s on the “Wings of the Underworld”
- Air Stream and Boulders interaction are now consistent regardless of the framerate.
- [NINTENDO SWITCH] The FX for Amber hidden in trees should now be visible.
- [PC] Fixed an issue when SHIFT + LEFT Click attack were unresponsive.
- [PlayStation 5] Additional Dual Sense haptic feedback improvements.