Ubisoft Quebec, the developers, have released title update 1.1.2 for Immortals Fenyx Rising. We have all the information about this game update on March 11.
The Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.20 / 3.000 is now available for download, for all platforms. On the PS5 you have to download 1.1GB. Depending on which platform you own. Today’s patch adds support for the next add-on, Myths of the Eastern Realm. There are also some improvements and bug fixes.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Patch Notes 3.000.000 / 1.20
Here are the additions and fixes brought by this Title Update:
- Added support for the “Myths of the Eastern Realm” add-on, coming soon ✿
- Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Gameplay, combat and balancing
- Added small health regeneration to preserve first section of the health bar in Vaults – But we all know Fenyx can rise from the ashes…
- Added an option to toggle the ‘double press dodge’ action