Bandai Namco has released Jump Force Update Version 1.04, the patch notes are below.
In contrast to the last Jump Force update, which brought some important changes, new costumes are now added, adjusting the character’s balance and improving the stability of the game.
Jump Force Patch Notes 1.04 – PS4, PC, Xbox One
- Improved game stability.
- Added 27 purchasable costumes at Shop Counter.
- Character balance adjustments
Battle adjustments details:
- Adjusted Ryo Saeba’s Double Rocket Launcher’s homing performance.
If later Double Rocket Launcher was activated while former Double Rocket Launcher’s bullet is in the battle, the former’s bullet explodes.
- Adjusted Ryo Saeba’s Throw against a male character.
He throws the opponent further.
- Adjusted Ichigo Kurosaki’s Piercer of Heavens: Moon Fang Cross Blast’s homing performance .
Adjusted tracking time and homing performance.
- Adjusted Ichigo Kurosaki’s support attack “Piercer of Heavens”.
His support attack: “Piercer of Heavens” only launches 1 attack instead of 2 attacks.
- Adjusted behavior on DIO’s Checkmate’s additional attack.
Adjusted opponent’s knock-back distance after additional attack is hit.
- Adjusted Shiryu’s Rising Dragon Punch ‘s behavior on hit.
Shortened Shiryu’s recovery time after the attack hits.
- Adjusted homing performance on Gon’s down smash (max charge).
Shortened opponent’s block stun against Rush 1, 2 and Heavy 1