Last Epoch has received a new beta update, we have the full patch notes 0.7.0b dated May 2nd.
The game Last Epoch is currently in the early access testing phase, so there will be frequent updates and it may cause connectivity issues. Last Epoch is available on Steam for $ 29.99.
Last Epoch Patch Notes 0.7.0B Early Access
- Approximately doubled arena scaling speed. The goal is that you will die, rather than just log out.
- Bone Golem
- Bone Growth node grants +7 health per point (up from 5) and requires 3 points in Amalgam of Mages (up from 2)
- Amalgam of Rogues now grants melee attack speed and movement speed per point, but only 7% of each (from 8% melee attack speed) and has a max of 5 points (up from 4).
- Twinned Golems’ health modifier is now 35% less (from 45% less) and it requires 4 points in Amalgam of Rogues.
- Unnatural Speed now grants 4% increased movement speed per point (from from 10%) and also grants 4% increased movement speed to all nearby minions. Has a max of 4 points (down from 5).
- Storm Totem
- Now has 50% added damage effectiveness (down from 100%)
- The flat damage node now grants +4 damage per point.
- The flat crit node now grants +3% per point (down from 8%)
- Soul Spear now deals 17% less damage and the ai uses it at ranges of 4 to 9 metres, rather than 0 to 8 metres.
- The following enemy types can no longer spawn with the “Summoning” monster mod
- Immortal Eye
- Oculus Mortis
- Soul Cage
- Soul Carrier
- Soul Prison
- Avialine Chimera
- Improved Meteor, Lightning Blast, and Glacier’s vortex visuals.
- Added a casting effect for enemies using Soul Spear so it is easier to anticipate
- Improved visuals for Flame Remnants, Frost Wyrms and Headless Acolytes
- Improved the visuals of the enemy Soul Arrow ability
- Potentially fixed crashing issues when loading zones by adding mipmaps to newer enemies. Mipmaps allow the game to use less memory (at the cost of quality) if memory is running low, so the fact that these were missing may have been causing crashes when memory ran out.
- Fixed the game attempting to login via Steam from the Standalone client if the steam client was open in the background.
- Fixed “A Study in Time” being impossible to complete.
- Added failsafes to the Admiral Harton encounter to prevent the questline from stopping.
- Likely fixed a bug with the Sane Cultist.
- Fixed many effects with the “Elemental” tag not working, such as “increased elemental damage” and “chance to ignite with elemental skills”. Effects tagged Fire, Lightning and/or Cold were not affected.
- Fixed multiple Storm Totem nodes not working
- Fixed item tooltips continuing past the edge of the screen (which has been a long-time bug).
- Fixed a bug with the Wolf Howl vfx.
- Fixed some zone transitions automatically being used when you were close enough.
- Fixed the world map opening to the wrong tab in End of Time and Echo of a World.
- Likely fixed a bug where the character model could go invisible after transforming back to human form.
- Fixed the trails behind Void enemies occasionally having a very large performance impact.
- Fixed incorrect login errors being shown.