Tripwire Interactive and Deep Silver have released update 1.03 for Maneater. We have the full patch notes for this update.
The Maneater Update 1.03 is available for download. The update includes many adjustments and bug fixes.
ManEater Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Adjusted camera distance to shark for pup and teen
- Adjusted Bounty Hunter movement and targeting
- Added more details to the evolution upgrade menu
- Maneater 1.03 adjusted mix of game audio
- Tuned suspicion for humans on civilian boats
- Added more detail to some quest descriptions
- Added Game Tips to the right side of screen
- Added option in menu to disable and reset Game Hints.
- Maneater 1.03 reduced number of center screen pop ups for the tutorial by changing some to Game Tips.
- Added a bigger celebration UI for obtaining an evolution
- Added a bigger celebration for shark level up
- Added post game stats screen
- Adjusted wildlife vulnerability visuals to better communicate when wildlife are vulnerable
- Add level UI above wildlife and hunters
- Adjusted Evolution menu UI to better communicate when you are unable to equip an evolution.
- Added scale meter to the Evolution menu to give player’s perspective on the shark’s size
- Maneater version 1.03 improved haptic feedback
- Added vulnerable FX to proximity bombs
- Removed electric shield from mid-boss fight.
- Added pop-ups to better explain how to get evolutions and what each set strongest against
- Tuned health for non-combative wildlife and civilians
- Adjusted cull distance on some assets throughout all regions
- Maneater update 1.03 increase player level requirements for being able to instantly clamp on to a creature
- Increase resource cost for upgrading evolutions
- Increase time it takes for player to recharge their body evolution active ability
- Performance and stability improvements
- Fixed instances where AI could break
- Fixed text formatting issues
- Maneater update 1.03 fixed civilian human sight radius issues
- Fixed art and audio bugs in cinematics
- Fixed issue where player could use abilities during cinematics
- Fixed collision snag spots in tunnels throughout all regions
- Fixed floating assets throughout all regions
- Fixed missing art assets throughout all regions