The recently released RPG Medieval Dynasty received a new hotfix update today. We’ll show you what the developers have improved and which bugs have been fixed.
The Medieval Dynasty Update 0.1.0.5 is now available for all PC players. The update only contains a few minor bug fixes.
Medieval Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.0.5 Patch Notes
- Audio sliders should work again.
- The master volume now affects all audio.
- Music is now playing when it is decreased to 0% and cranked up again.
- NPC production levels have been increased slightly:
- Firewood is now produced in woodshed
- Excavation shed – increased Stone, Clay, Salt production.
- Tavern – increased Fried/Salted Meat meals production.
- Hunting Lodge – increased Meat, Leather, Berries, Feathers, Mushrooms production.
- Woodshed – increased Wood and Sticks production.
- Mine – increased Iron, Stone and Salt production.