The San Diego Studios have released a new patch for MLB The Show 21. Below you can find the full changelog from August 26th.
The MLB The Show 21 Update 1.15 is now available for download, for all platforms. There are some gameplay changes and general bug fixes.
- PlayStation 5: 1.015
- PlayStation 4: 1.15
- Xbox: 1..0.0.77
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.15
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a pitch hit the dirt below the catcher
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher pinch hit for another pitcher
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the bullpen menu
- We have implemented a daily cap of 35,000 XP earned through gameplay. This cap shouldn’t be reached through “normal” means of play – this is intended to combat large amounts of XP games from out of the ordinary or exploitative gameplay. We are committed to increasing this cap in the future if needed. (The cap will adjust accordingly during double XP events.)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Players will now have the option to initiate a grief report in the pause menu by pressing L1