San Diego Studios, the developers of MLB 20 have released Update 1.12, we have the full patch notes for this update on May 28.
MLB 20 The Show Update 1.12 is now available for download. It’s just a hotfix update to the game. With today’s update, there are only bug fixes and improvements.
MLB 20 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Game Update 1.12 is set to deploy at 3 AM PT.
- Fixed an issue where the roster would reset to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
- “Out in Front” introduced as a new Contact Result classification in the feedback window when timing is quite early on balls put in the air.
- Fixed an issue causing the Completed banner to disappear in multi-game moments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Goals OSD to appear after every out in moments.
- Something something HOME RUN OSD…
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect team abbreviations in loading screens.
- Various fixes and corrections made to the scorebug OSD.
- Various corrections made to play by play and color commentary.