The Alpha for “Call of Duty Modern Warfare” is in full swing, with thousands of players currently testing the 2vs2 Gunfight mode. Today an update has been installed which is a pure server update, you do not have to download a patch.
We have the patch notes for the “Modern Warfare 2019” update on August 25th. In addition to the current patch notes, a list of points has been published, which are currently being reviewed.
Modern Warfare 2019 Patch Notes August 25
Fixes and Content That Are Currently Live:
- Stack: A new 2v2 map is now in rotation! Tomorrow is the last day of the Alpha, so be sure to hop online and check out all 5 maps!
- Gunfight OSP: Instead of spawning in with a loadout, Gunfight: OSP is a variant where you’ll need to pick up weapons, lethals, and tacticals in the map
Issues We’re Looking Into:
We know this isn’t all of the feedback you’ve shared over the past three days, but here are some updates on a few issues we’ve frequently been seeing:
- Head glitches
- Explosives that cause damage through multiple surfaces
- Inconsistencies with penetrable surfaces (metal containers, wood surfaces, etc.)
- Freezing that results in a black screen when loading into a match
- Picking up equipment in Gunfight: OSP won’t auto-pickup if you press square within a certain distance