The responsible developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare have announced that a new patch will be released soon. There are no official details about this update yet, but their Trello board allows some speculation.
In a community update Infinity Ward talked about upcoming changes. Apparently some changes are planned or already active:
- The current Season 1 of Modern Warfare is extended until February 11th.
- An event for double XP and double weapon XP will run until January 20th.
- A dev-blog of the cinematics lead Jeff Negus will be launched.
- There is now a trello board where you can publicly see what the developers are working on.
- A new patch will be released.
No date was given for the release date of the upcoming update 1.13. It just said that the patch should be released “next week” for all platforms, i.e. PC, PS4 and Xbox One. This is probably the week starting on January 20.
Modern Warfare Update 1.13 – Possible contents
As already mentioned, there is no official information about the contents of update 1.13. However, there are some entries in the Trello board which are already marked with “fixed in a future update”. These include:
- The promised correction of the collision problem.
- A bug that allowed players to take the hardpoint from the hotel in St. Petrograd.
- Exploits and graphical errors in Ground War.
- Issues in Domination matches where players were unable to deal or take damage or interact with flags.