Infinity Ward released a new Server update for Modern Warfare today. We’ll have all the details about this update on 10/28/2020.
The Modern Warfare Warzone update is only server-side, you don’t need to download a patch. Below we show you what changes there are in multiplayer and in Warzone.
Modern Warfare Warzone Patch Notes October 28
- Fix for an issue where the code for Bunker 3 wasn’t functioning as intended
- Fix for an issue with the Riot Shield that would only occur when players obtained the pumpkin head after getting 3+ kills (pumpkin heads are back on!)
- Fix for an exploit in Zombie Royale
- Temporarily removing the Durable Gas Masks from Warzone
- Removing Snipers Only (TDM) while we fix a bug. We’ll be replacing this mode with Gunfight – Snipers Only (3v3)
- Reduced movement and ADS speed on JAK-12 Drum Mags
- Reduced rate of fire on JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo
- Updating the JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo description to say ‘slugs’
Source: Infinity Ward