PlayStack has published the patch notes for the first update of Mortal Shell. Below are all the details on this part of the Day One Patch on August 18th.
The Mortal Shell Update 1.01 will be available as soon as the game is released, on August 18th. Depending on whether you buy the digital version or the disc version, you have to download the update separately. The update will already be included in the digital version.
Mortal Shell Patch Notes 1.01
- Increased PostProcessAAQuality to 4 to reduce TAA ghosting in fallgrim.
- Fix for The Player is able to kill Tarsus instantly with the Second Special attack of Martyr’s Blade.
- fixed a bug with dark father where if you approached him with solomon or foundling when delivering the final gland you’d be stuck with a gland forever and you’d be sad and message the developers why you have much gland.
- Removed the “Gland_Stew” Inscription entry from Compendium
- Fix to crash rarely occurring during last boss fight.
- Inside the Fast Travel Menu, images of the locked locations are now blurred
- Updated max lock on range to 2200 for most enemies, 10000 for dark father
- Fixed shell position in fallgrim
- Updated cathedral lighting
- Changing the logic that hides/shows the Usable Weapons when their visibility gets updated: now instead of immediately setting the Static Mesh visibility the weapon gets dissolved by using the Scalar Parameter “Amount” and with a Timeline
- Audio and VO updates and improvements
- Balancing updates and improvements
- Updated end credits
- Minor update to game logo in title screen and main menu
- Several Bug fixes and optimisations
Source: Twisted Voxel