TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new hotfix update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. We have the full patch notes for the hotfix on April 5th.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.0.5 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The update fixes some bugs in the game, including the bugs that caused the game to crash.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.0.5
- Another fix for Aserai’s basic troop.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the main party from starving if the tutorial is skipped.
- Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
- Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
- Terrain performance fix for low configs.
- Fixed an error for the settlement recruit notification.
- Fixed formation size showing 0 in multiplayer lobby Armory.
- Fixed a rare crash that happens when ordering your troops to raid a settlement.
- Simplified Chinese text improvements.
- Fixed a crash related to archer weapon behaviour.
- Positive and negative relation effects were not applied if players spent their influence on other candidates during voting. This was a bug and it is now fixed. Now, spending 50/100/300 influence increases your relation by 8/20/60 with a candidate.
- Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.
- NPC lords will now be more selective when targeting distant settlements for hostile actions.
- Fixed a crash that happened when logging in to multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after successfully defending a castle during a siege.