TaleWorlds Entertainment today released Update 1.6.1 for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. We’ll show you all the details about the update on August 19th.
The Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.6.1 are now available and can be downloaded. There are adjustments and bug fixes.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Hotfix 1.6.1
- Fixed a crash that occurred when encountering a party that was already on the way to join the player’s army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the last remaining lord/lady was executed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the selected heir was in a caravan party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an attack without a guard action was made.
- Fixed a bug that caused disabled storyline heroes to spawn.
- Fixed a bug that caused the troops that join the rival gang leader quest fight to be removed from the player’s party.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the relation bonus from being given upon the successful completion of the Headman Needs Grain quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused most clans to become poor after some time.
- Made further adjustments to the attribute and focus point distribution of NPC heroes. This should address cases where most points went into one attribute or skill as well as cases where skills were in excess of the learning limit.
- Localization improvements.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect points to be displayed in the duel mode in some cases.