NBA 2K20 received a new update today, we have all relevant information about this update on December 12.
2K and the responsible developers are working hard to improve the game. Therefore, NBA 2K20 Update 1.09 has now been released.
The NBA 2K20 update 1.09 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the PS4 you have to download 4.1 GB, depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different.
NBA 2K20 Patch Notes 1.09
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.