Electronic Arts today released a new update to NHL 20, we have the full patch notes to it.
NHL 20 Update 1.30 is now ready for download, for PS4 and Xbox One. This update fixes a few bugs and makes changes. It also adds a new mode with HUT called HUT Rivals.
NHL 20 Patch Notes 1.30
– ECHL Regular season overtime rules increases to 7 minutes instead of 5 minutes
– Fixed a case where the penalized team was being allowed to possess the puck when an injury occurs
– Fixed a case where AI would over pursue loose pucks on rush chances against
– Various animation improvements
– Improvements to covers for pucks underneath the goaltender
– Further improvements to goalie tracking when the puck is behind the net
– Fixed a case where the goalie could skate through the net
– Fixed some cases where players would take a path that would put them offside when trying to one-time the puck
– Improved selection for on knee one timers
– Further shot angle improvements for accurate release trajectories
– Added Penalty Box and bench camera options for Be a Pro and EASHL modes
– Added new player intro animations
– Added more variation in cameras during stoppages of play in outdoor environments
– Various environment camera clipping fixes
– Player lineup animation and camera improvements
– Tuned the frequency a coach will decline a contract offer due to market size and team status.
– Added the ability for RFA’s to not receive a contract at the start of new Franchise mode. These players will remain RFA until signed in the mode by either a CPU or User team.
– Misc stability improvements.
– HUT Rivals is a new HUT Online game mode which allows you to compete against other HUT players, earn rewards, and qualify for HUT Champions
– Start out by playing 5 placement games to determine your starting Skill Rating and Division
– Play games in your Division’s Weekly Competition to earn Rivals Points, rank up, and earn better weekly rewards
– Earn HUT Champions Points as you play Rivals games to progress towards earning an entry to HUT Champions
– Every week a new Rivals Season begins. Rivals Points are reset to 0 when a new season begins.
– You’ll also earn Rivals Points while playing HUT Champions games to help rank up and earn Rivals rewards
– The following changes have been made within HUT to accommodate the addition of HUT Rivals:
– The ‘Online’ tab in the HUT Hub has been re-organized
– HUT Champions qualification now takes place by earning enough HUT Champions points by playing Rivals games
– There will no longer be HUT Champions Qualifiers through Competitive Seasons each week.
– Winning Div 1 in Online Seasons will no longer grant HUT Champions access.
– Fixed an issue where the player bio sometimes showed incorrect Win/Loss stats for Goalies
– Added a warning popup when attempting to play a game with less than 30 minutes remaining in the Season.
– Fixed an issue where the ‘Unranked’ rank sometimes displayed as ‘Rank 1’ on the My Rank tab.